Please scroll through the text USER AGREEMENT below
The mission of Consiero.com is to accelerate the development process of individuals, teams, and organizations by integrating collaboration, individual performance and goal alignment, as well as training. To achieve our Mission, we make services available through our website and mobile applications to help you, your teams, and entire organizations store, share, and organize content, discuss projects, discuss performance, align goals, and achieve those goals through training.
- Scope and Intent
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- Applicable laws and this Agreement
You must comply with all applicable laws, the Agreement, as may be amended from time to time with or without advance notice, and the policies and processes explained in the following sections:
- DOs and DON’Ts;
- Complaints Regarding Content Posted on the Consiero.com Website; and
- License and warranty for your submissions to Consiero.com
You own the information you provide Consiero.com under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, unless otherwise agreed in writing, you grant Consiero.com a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicenseable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to Consiero.com, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques or data to the services, you submit to Consiero.com, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss as noted in Sections 2 and 3 of this Agreement.By providing information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. It is your responsibility to keep your Consiero.com profile information accurate and updated.
- Service Eligibility
To be eligible to use the Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (1) are 18 years of age or older; (2) are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having a Consiero.com account, (3) are not a competitor of Consiero.com or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with Consiero.com; (4) will only maintain one Consiero.com account at any given time for each of the possible roles you can represent on Consire.com: a team member (business, community, college/university, or corporate), a trainer (corporate, community, or college/university), and an administrator (college/university, or corporate); (5) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (6) will not violate any rights of Consiero.com, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (7) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
- Sign-In Credentials
You agree to: (1) Keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) refrain from using other Users’ accounts; (4) refrain from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your Consiero.com account to another party; and (5) refrain from charging anyone for access to any portion of Consiero.com, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own. To close your account, please notify Consiero.com administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through Consiero.com.
If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis (“Premium Services”), you agree to Consiero.com storing your payment card information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Premium Services (including, without limitation, periodic fees for premium accounts) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the end of the subscription period during which you cancel your subscription. You may cancel your Premium Services by notifying email@example.com. You also acknowledge that Consiero.com’s Premium Services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the Premium Service.
- Notify us of acts contrary to the Agreement
If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
- Notifications and Service Messages
For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services to you, Consiero.com may place a banner notice across its pages to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to this Agreement. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from Consiero.com to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that Consiero.com may communicate with you through your Consiero.com account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service about your Consiero.com account or services associated with Consiero.com. Please review your Settings to control what kind of messages you receive from Consiero.com. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to do so maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Service.
- Consiero.com Applications
Consiero.com may offer the Services through applications built using Consiero.com’s platform (“Consiero.com Applications”). Examples of Consiero.com Applications include its smart phone applications (Consiero.com for Blackberry or Consiero.com for iPhone), and Consiero.com’s “Share” buttons and other interactive plugins distributed on websites across the web. Consiero.com Applications are distinct from third party Platform Applications addressed in Section 4.B. If you use a Consiero.com Application or interact with a website that has deployed a plugin, you agree that information about you and your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, your device, your mobile carrier, your internet access provider, your physical location, and/or web pages containing Consiero.com plugins that load in your browser may be communicated to us.
Further, by importing any of your Consiero.com data through the Consiero.com Application, you represent that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your Consiero.com account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing Consiero.com through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Services are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices.
Finally, by using any downloadable application to enable your use of the Services, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
- User-to-User Communication and Sharing
Consiero.com offers various forums where you can post your observations and comments on designated topics. Consiero.com also enables sharing of information by allowing users to post updates, including links to news articles and other information, and other content to their profile and other parts of the site.
Consiero.com members can create Consiero.com Entities, Sites, Pages, Forums and Blogs, however, Consiero.com may close or transfer Consiero.com Entities, Sites, Pages, Forums, and Blogs, or remove content from them if the content violates this Agreement or others’ intellectual property rights.
Please note that ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other Users, and Consiero.com cannot guarantee that other Users will not use the ideas and information that you share on Consiero.com. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don’t want others to use, or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it, do not post it to any Consiero.com Group, into your Network Updates, or elsewhere on Consiero.com. CONSIERO.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR A USER’S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST IN ANY CONSIERO.COM COMMUNITY FORUMS SUCH AS THE CONSIERO.COM BLOG, GROUPS OR ANSWERS.
- Export Control
Your use of Consiero.com services, including our software, is subject to export and re-export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) maintained by the United States Department of Commerce and sanctions programs maintained by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control. You shall not — directly or indirectly — sell, export, re-export, transfer, divert, or otherwise dispose of any software or service to any end-user without obtaining the required authorizations from the appropriate government authorities. You also warrant that you are not prohibited from receiving US origin products, including services or software.
- Contributions to Consiero.com
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to Consiero.com through its suggestion or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Consiero.com is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Consiero.com shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Consiero.com may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) you irrevocably assign to Consiero.com all rights to your Contributions; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Consiero.com under any circumstances.
- YOUR RIGHTS
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 10, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicenseable license and right to access the Services, through a generally available web browser, mobile device or application (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of Consiero.com or its Users), view information and use the Services that we provide on Consiero.com webpages and in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of Consiero.com contrary to our mission and purpose (such as seeking to connect to someone you do not know or trust, or to use information gathered from Consiero.com commercially unless expressly authorized by Consiero.com) is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in Consiero.com and all related items, including any and all copies made of the Consiero.com website.
- OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- Services Availability
For as long as Consiero.com continues to offer the Services, Consiero.com shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access Consiero.com as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue Consiero.com, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for you or for all our users in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on our site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. Consiero.com further reserves the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by Consiero.com to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, Consiero.com has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Users provide when using the Services.
- Third Party Sites and Developers
Consiero.com may include links to third party web sites (“Third Party Sites”) on www.Consiero.com, and elsewhere.Consiero.com also enables third party developers (“Platform Developers”) to create applications (“Platform Applications”) that provide features and functionality using data and developer tools made available by Consiero.com through its developer platform.
Consiero.com is not responsible for and does not endorse any features, content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from Third Party Sites or Platform Applications. Consiero.com also does not screen, audit, or endorse Platform Applications. Accordingly, if you decide to access Third Party Sites or use Platform Applications, you do so at your own risk and agree that your use of any Platform Application is on an “as-is” basis without any warranty as to the Platform Developer’s actions, and that this Agreement does not apply to your use of any Third Party Site or Developer Application.
Please note: If you allow an Platform Application or Third Party Site to authenticate to or connect with your Consiero.com account, that application or website can access information on Consiero.com related to you and your connections.
- Disclosure of User Information
You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose your registration and any other information you provide if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary in our opinion to: (1) comply with legal process, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures; (2) enforce this Agreement; (3) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a User, individual, or government agency; (4) respond to customer service inquiries; or (5) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Consiero.com, our Users or the public.
- Connections and Interactions with other Users
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. Consiero.com may limit the number of connections you may have to other Users and may, in certain circumstances, prohibit you from contacting other Users through use of the Services or otherwise limit your use of the Services. Consiero.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if Consiero.com determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.DO NOT RELY ON CONSIERO.COM, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR ITS CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR CONSIERO.COM AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. CONSIERO.COM DOES NOT CONTROL OR VET USER GENERATED CONTENT FOR ACCURACY. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY CONSIERO.COM OR ANYTHING RELATED TO CONSIERO.COM, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR CONSIERO.COM ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 7 (“TERMINATION”) AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.CONSIERO.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES (SUCH AS INMAILS, POSTING OF ANSWERS OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY OTHER USER GENERATED CONTENT) SENT THROUGH CONSIERO.COM TO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY TO US.CONSIERO.COM DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY; THEREFORE, CONSIERO.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION.CONSIERO.COM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. CONSIERO.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, CONSIERO.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE CONSIERO.COM SITE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.Neither Consiero.com nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, shareholders, or directors (“Consiero.com Affiliates”) shall be cumulatively liable for (a) any damages in excess of five times the most recent monthly fee that you paid for a Premium Service, if any, or US $100, whichever amount is greater, or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Service, any platform applications or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from Consiero.com. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between the parties and without it the terms and prices charged would be different. This limitation of liability shall:
- Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and
- Not apply to any damage that Consiero.com may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed from in this Agreement.
- Not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Premium Services with a separate Limitation of Liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Premium Services.
- Mutual rights of termination
You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to Consiero.com pursuant to Section 9.C. This notice will be effective upon Consiero.com processing your notice. Consiero.com may terminate the Agreement and your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. For avoidance of doubt, only Consiero.com or the party paying for the services may terminate your access to any Premium Services. Termination of your Consiero.com account includes disabling your access to Consiero.com and may also bar you from any future use of Consiero.com.
- Misuse of the Services
Consiero.com may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes inviting other Users with whom you do not know to connect; abusing the Consiero.com messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without Consiero.com’s authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, violating any of the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 10, or any other behavior that Consiero.com, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, Consiero.com has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of Users who, in Consiero.com’s sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the United States Copyright Act.
- Effect of Termination
Upon the termination of your Consiero.com account, you lose access to the Services. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Sections 3 (“Your Rights”) and 4.a-b, and d (“Our Rights and Obligations”) hereof.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Law and Forum for Legal Disputes
This Agreement or any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Delaware regardless of your country of origin or where you access Consiero.com, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. You and Consiero.com agree that all claims arising out of or related to this Agreement must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Wilmington, Delaware, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You and Consiero.com agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Wilmington, Delaware for the purpose of litigating all such claims. Notwithstanding the above, you agree that Consiero.com shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
- Arbitration Option
For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- GENERAL TERMS
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
- Notices and Service of Process
In addition to Section 2.h. (“Notices and Service Messages”), we may notify you via postings on www.consiero.com. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any notices that you provide without compliance with this section on Notices shall have no legal effect.
- Entire Agreement
You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Consiero.com services, third-party content or third party software.
- Amendments to this Agreement
- No informal waivers, agreements or representations
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by any Consiero.com Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any Consiero.com Affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of Consiero.com.
- No Injunctive Relief
In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
Entities other than Consiero.com Corporation and Consiero.com Ireland, Limited, that Consiero.com Corporation owns a 50% or greater interest in (“Affiliate”) are not parties, but intended third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, with a right to enforce the Agreement directly against you.
- Assignment and Delegation
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, Consiero.com Corporation for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
- Potential Other Rights and Obligations.
You may have rights or obligations under local law other than those enumerated here if you are located outside the United States.
- CONSIERO.COM USER “DOS” and “DON’TS”
As a condition to access Consiero.com, you agree to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DON’Ts:
- Do undertake the following:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
- Review and comply with notices sent by Consiero.com concerning the Services; and
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
- Don’t undertake the following:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to Consiero.com;
- Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form (e.g., do not include a link or an email address in the name field). Please also protect sensitive personal information such as your email address, phone number, street address, or other information that is confidential in nature;
- Create a user profile for anyone other than a natural person;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using Consiero.com;
- Invite people you do not know to join your network;
- Upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo;
- Use or attempt to use another’s account without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on Consiero.com;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
- Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (i.e. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by Consiero.com);
- Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) using Consiero.com invitations to send messages to people who don’t know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; (b) using Consiero.com to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of Consiero.com or any User of Consiero.com;
- Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; and/or
- Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople to the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices.
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on Consiero.com (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement, Consiero.com’s developer terms and policies, or as expressly authorized by Consiero.com;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof
- Utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from Consiero.com to provide any service that is competitive, in Consiero.com’s sole discretion, with Consiero.com;
- Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Consiero.com unless you have entered into a written agreement with Consiero.com (this includes, but is not limited to, representing yourself as an accredited Consiero.com trainer if you have not been certified by Consiero.com as such);
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on Consiero.com or technology underlying the Services, or other Users’ content, in whole or part, except as permitted under Consiero.com’s developer program;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to Consiero.com or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a Consiero.com Group or any other service or functionality of Consiero.com, without the express written permission of Consiero.com.
- Deep-link to the Site for any purpose, (i.e. including a link to a Consiero.com web page other than Consiero.com’s home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by Consiero.com;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Consiero.com, including those of both Consiero.com and any of its licensors;
- Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on Consiero.com;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from Consiero.com except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- Share information of non-Users without their express consent;
- Infringe or use Consiero.com’s brand, logos and/or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “Consiero.com” in any business name, email, or URL or including Consiero.com’s trademarks and logos or as expressly permitted by Consiero.com;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access Consiero.com, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages, or perform other activities through Consiero.com, unless explicitly permitted by Consiero.com;
- Access, via automated or manual means or processes, Consiero.com for purposes of monitoring Consiero.com’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of Consiero.com’s website;
- Attempt to or actually access Consiero.com by any means other than through the interfaces provided by Consiero.com such as its mobile application or by navigating to http://www.consiero.com using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access Consiero.com using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including Consiero.com;
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying Consiero.com;
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on Consiero.com’s infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other Users or Consiero.com personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to Consiero.com, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on Consiero.com;
- Interfere with or disrupt or game Consiero.com or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to Consiero.com, in particular Consiero.com’s search algorithms.
- COMPLAINTS REGARDING CONTENT POSTED ON THE CONSIERO.COM WEBSITE.
We built Consiero.com to help you be a more successful student, educational institution, or a company, and to help you succeed. To achieving this purpose, we encourage our Users to share truthful and accurate information. We also respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, this Agreement requires that information posted by Users be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, Consiero.com provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our Users. Our policy and procedures are as follows:
Last revised on March 16, 2014
COMPLAINTS REGARDING CONTENT POSTED ON THE CONSIERO.COM WEBSITE
Consiero.com desires to offer a website where our Users share truthful and accurate information. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and desire to offer a website which contains no content that violates those rights. Our User Agreement requires that information posted by Users be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the intellectual property rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, Consiero.com provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our Users. Our policy and procedures are described in the sections that follow.
In accordance with our User Agreement and these procedures, and regardless of whether Consiero.com may be liable for any alleged violation of rights or inaccurate or unlawful content, Consiero.com may remove or disable access to specified content appearing on the Consiero.com website upon receipt of a verified notice asserting that the content infringes intellectual property rights, is inaccurate, or is otherwise unlawful. Whether or not we disable access to or remove content, Consiero.com may make a good faith attempt to forward the written notification, including the complainant’s contact information, to the User who posted the content and/or take other reasonable steps to notify the User that Consiero.com has received notice of an alleged violation of intellectual property rights or other content violation. The User may refute a claim by submitting a counter-notice as permitted in these procedures. Any counter-notice submitted may be provided to the complainant with the User’s contact information. Our policies and procedures for removing or disabling access to content alleged to be infringing, inaccurate or otherwise unlawful are and remain at our sole discretion. It is also our policy, in appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of Users, or groups as the case may be, who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others, or who otherwise post inaccurate or unlawful content.
Please note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or a counter-notice.
CLAIMS REGARDING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), Consiero.com has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. Consiero.com has also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may complete and submit a written communication which contains:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your notice to Consiero.com at email@example.com.
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter-Notice, pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You may provide a written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org which contains:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal or disablement of the material was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
- Your name and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District court (i) in the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, or (ii) located in the Northern District of California (Santa Clara County), if your address is located outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or his/her authorized agent.
CLAIMS REGARDING CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY VIOLATIONS (OTHER THAN COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT)
To notify Consiero.com that you in good faith believe that content (“Specified Content’) posted by a User on our website infringes your intellectual property rights (other than copyright — in which case please see Claims Regarding Copyright Infringement) or is inaccurate or unlawful, you may submit it to Consiero.com by email as specified below. Any assertions made by you in submitting this form are under penalty of perjury.
If you believe the Notice Of Content and Intellectual Property Violations was submitted in error, or if you contest the removal of the allegedly infringing, inaccurate or unlawful content, you may e-mail us at the addresses specified above. Any assertions made by you in submitting this form are under penalty of perjury. Consiero.com will process the Counter-Notice in accordance with its policies and procedures which remain in our sole discretion.